What You Get
The Dreampad Autism and Sensory has specific tracks designed to benefit individuals with autism or sensory needs. The design is ideal for kids or adults who prefer a think, low-loft pillow. Some like to use it on its own and some say they like to slide it under their current pillow (the Dreampad music comes through just fine!). And remember, the Dreampad is great for traveling - it even fits into carry-on luggage. How sweet it is knowing you’ll have a great sleep no matter where you go!
There is no battery or power source within the pillow itself. To use the Dreampad, download the free Dreampad music app to your phone and play music wirelessly through bluetooth (included).
Those who prefer not to use bluetooth or a cellular device may download the Dreampad app to a tablet, or purchase an MP3 player preloaded with Intrasound music designed for sleeping.
What’s in the box:
- A 12” x 19” pillow with hypoallergenic foam fill and a 100% cotton shell; zippered mini-pocket
- Patented Vibrational Sound System (only you can hear) embedded in the pillow
- Bluetooth receiver and charger100% cotton fitted pillow case
- App on Android and Apple - 10 tracks engineered specifically for deep sleep; volume and play time control
- Foam pillow
- 12” length x 19” width x 3″ height
- With embedded Vibrational Sound System
- Hypoallergenic100% cotton shell
- Weight 1.54 lbs
Using your Dreampad
Getting started is simple.
The Dreampad connects to an app that plays special music designed for deep sleep. Connect and…zzz.