Hearing music through the Dreampad is enjoyable and relaxing; it is also different. Some people love it the first time they try it, some take a night or two to get used to it. We encourage you to try different songs and volume levels to find what really works for you. You’ll find a few tips on this page and in this video to help you get started.
Dreampad technology is based on the natural conductivity of the human body. Our bones are natural conductors; in fact, every time you speak the vibration caused by your voice is carried by bone to your inner ear. In the same way, music from the Dreampad travels internally to your ear. Read more about Dreampad science.
Quick Start Guide
Download Dreampad Sleep App to smart device
Connect smart device to Dreampad
Select song, adjust volume in Dreampad app
Place head on pillow and relax
Ways to Connect
- Download the Dreampad app to your phone, put phone on Airplane Mode*, plug phone directly into Dreampad. Place phone in Dreampad pocket, or use the 6-foot extension that comes with Dreampad and put phone on bedside table.
- Have an old phone? You can download the Dreampad app to it without needing a service plan.
- Use Bluetooth: After downloading the Dreampad app to your phone, pair phone with Bluetooth receiver (not included), connect bluetooth to Dreampad. Place phone on Airplane Mode.*
- Download Dreampad music files to an MP3 player and plug player directly into Dreampad
* In Airplane Mode, no signals can come or go. Your sleep won’t be interrupted by a call and there is no exposure to radio wave energy.
Have questions? See our FAQs.
For Bluetooth Users
Plug in until the red light turns green.
Pair Bluetooth with smart device (see instructions inside Bluetooth package)
Plug Dreampad 3.5mm connector into Bluetooth